I figured out the watermark brush with some help from my flickr friends. It never ceases to amaze me when I ask for help there are more than one or two people who come to my rescue and help me achieve what I am trying to do. I have to figure out this CSS thing next. I have an inquisitive mind and like to know how to everything possible to have a unique blog theme. Right now it is Greek to me
I took this image last summer. I like the light reflection on the pond and the light illuminating the lily. I pumped up the luminosity of red, orange and yellow in Light Room to help brighten the lily without lightening the whole image. I like the dark smokey colors in the background with the white bokeh. I shot with an aperture smaller that F/1.4 to get the round bokeh rather than the many-sided bokeh. For the purposes of this entry in my blog–I wanted a clear and darker background to display me new watermark. It worked well for me. If you visit, leave a comment, so I know you visited. Smiles and have a happy Monday.